Tiny is seeking a web development team lead. In this role, you will have the opportunity to influence the way hundreds of millions of people create content on the web. You will be a key member of the team responsible for developing and maintaining our online presence, spanning our marketing websites, online store, and client self service applications.
As a Web Development Team Lead, you will work with the web development team, product managers, internal stakeholders, to build, maintain, and optimize Tiny’s web properties, including leading its e-commerce store and subscription and entitlement management platforms.
The role will require flexibility, creativity, a willingness to experiment and test out ideas. You will work closely with product development, design and marketing, and have a strong focus on creating maintainable and scalable digital properties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front-end development for desktop, mobile, and responsive websites related to digital marketing.
- Maintain development infrastructure including source control and code promotion and deployment.
- Work closely with organizational stakeholders and other members of the web team to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Proactively look for efficiencies while always yielding superior end results.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and opportunities for integration within operations and activities.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to Web Development team. Maintain high morale, advocate for technical excellence, and motivate team to make a difference. Work with team to engage in problem solving and finding proactive solutions.
- Manage the development and implementation of special projects as assigned.
To be successful in this role you need the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in web development
- Solid understanding of content management systems and a wide range of web applications
- Detailed experience with mobile and responsive development.
- Motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges
- Detail-oriented, accurate, thorough, and takes extreme pride in their work
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, staff, and vendors while leading development to a completed and successful solution
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of stakeholders’ timelines and budgets
- Ability to interact positively and work collaboratively with individuals at all levels inside and outside the organization
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to provide mentorship and leadership to a team
Bachelor’s degree in web development or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Tiny does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Ephox and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
Full time role based in our Brisbane, Queensland office.